The all-new Bentley Bentayga has arrived.
Fields Motorcars Orlando is taking orders now.
For many, Bentley represents the pursuit of a life outside the ordinary; about seeing more, doing more, living more - never settling for second best.
Join us on this momentous journey.
Bentley's SUV takes the class to a new level. Imposing and capable, Bentayga has been conceived and crafted to open up a realm of luxury and performance previously unattainable in an SUV.
With a vast range of options and opportunities to personalize, together with ground-breaking technology that opens up new experiences, it is as unique as it is unexpected. With innovation at its heart, it displays unprecedented power, speed and efficiency, setting new standards in the SUV sector.
Wherever Bentayga takes you, it will help you see it through new eyes.
From the moment you set eyes on Bentayga, you can see it is every inch a Bentley. The subtle reinterpretation of the marque's signature design traits, from the super-formed, ultra sharp power-line to the handcrafted interior. It is the perfect balance between sporting prowess and SUV presence. Innovative technology completes the experience, connecting the driver and passengers with Bentley's most advanced, intuitive infotainment and driver assistance technologies.
The all-new W12 engine is breathtakingly powerful with a top speed of 187 mph (301 km/h). But performance is not just about unadulterated speed. Bentayga can tow up to 3,500kg with consummate ease and takes all kinds of off-road conditions in its stride.
- Max power: 600 bhp/ 447 kW / 608 PS @ 5250-6000 rpm
- Max torque: 900 Nm / 664 lb.ft @1250-4500 rpm
- Engine capacity: 5950 cc
- Fuel type: EU 95 to 98 RONUS/ROW 92 to 98 RON
- Acceleration: 0 - 60mph 4.0 secs / 0 - 100 km/h 4.1 secs
- Max speed: 187 mph / 301 km/h
- Combined: 22.1 mpg / 12.8 litres/100 km
- Urban: 14.7 mpg / 19.2 litres/100 km
- Extra urban: 31.0 mpg / 9.1 litres/100 km
- City driving (US): TBC
- Highway driving (US): TBC
- Combined (US): TBC
- CO2 emissions: 292 g/km
- Efficiency class: TBC
- Emission Controls: EU 6 and US LEV III
Weights and Volumes
- Kerb Weight: 2422 kg / 5340 lb
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 3250 kg / 7165 lb
- Boot Volume: 430 L / 15.1 cu ft
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 85 L / 18.7 UK Gallons / 22.5 US Gallons
- Overall Length: 5141 mm / 202.4 in
- Width Across Mirrors: 2223 mm / 7ft 4 in
- Width with Folded Mirrors: 1998 mm / 6ft 9 in
- Overall Height: 1742mm / 5ft 9 in
- Wheelbase: 2992 mm / 117.8 in
- Track Front/Rear: TBC
- Veneer: Full-leather Interior with a choice of 4 Veneers
- Gear Lever: 8-speed Automatic Transmission, permanent All-Wheel Drive
- Hides and Colour Splits: Full-leather Interior with a choice of 15 Hides
- Mulliner Driving Specification Interior Features: Mulliner Driving Specification
- Engine: 6.0l W12 Twin Turbo TSI with Variable Displacement developing 608PS and 900Nm torque
- Suspension: Air Suspension with Continuous Damping Control and 4 height settings
- Split-folding heated rear 4+1 Seats
- Heated, acoustic IR front screen and acoustic side glass
- Drive Dynamics Mode
- Choice of 17 piano-finished paints
- Full LED adaptive Headlamps with High Beam Assist
- Panoramic Tilt / Slide Sunroof with electric Blind
- Speed sensitive, variable ratio Electric Power Steering
- Powered Tailgate and Soft-close Doors
- 8" Touch-Screen Infotainment with 60GB HDD, Navigation, Voice Control with Text-to-Speech, AMI, CD, MP3, SD cards
- Hill Descent Control
- Touch-Screen Remote
- Bentley Dynamic Ride
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- 22" Five Spoke Directional Alloy Wheels
- Body Coloured Lower Bodywork
- 22 Way Front Seat with Adjustable Bolsters, Massage, Ventilation, Electric Seatbelt Adjustment and Comfort Headrests
- Four Seat Comfort Specification with Rear Centre Console
- Hands Free Tailgate
- Bentley Signature Audio
- Naim for Bentley
- Event Specification
- Sunshine Specification
- Veneer Specification
- City Specification
- Touring Specification
- Bentley Rear Entertainment
- All Terrain Specification
- Veneered Picnic Tables